Big Yellow Group PLC is a United Kingdom-based company, which is engaged in the provision of self storage and related services. The Company operates from a platform of approximately 89 stores, including 16 stores branded as Armadillo Self Storage. The Company also owns over seven Big Yellow self storage development sites (including two extensions sites), of which two have planning consent. The maximum lettable area of this platform is approximately 5.3 million square feet. Of the Big Yellow stores and sites, approximately 96% by value are held freehold and long leasehold; with the remaining over 4% short leasehold. Its subsidiaries include Big Yellow Self Storage Company Limited, which is a general partner; Big Yellow Construction Company Limited, which is engaged in construction management; Big Yellow Holding Company Limited, which is a holding company; BYRCo Limited, which is engaged in property management, and Big Yellow (Battersea) Limited, which is engaged in self storage.